09/17/2022 LENAWEE BIKE TOUR
Adrian Noon Rotary is happy to proceed with our 6th annual Bike Tour event. All tour/fondo (chip-timed) riders will enjoy community camaraderie and challenging road routes through Lenawee County that enhance a versatile experience for all ages and experience levels. Four bike routes have been developed for fondo and tour participants:
- The 62-mile route—8:00 a.m. start time
- The 40-mile route—8:15 a.m. start time
- The 25-mile route—8:30 a.m. start time
- The 15-mile route—flexible start anytime between 8:45 a.m.—10:00 a.m.
All four routes start and end at Adrian Plaza, located at 408 W. Maumee Street, Adrian, MI.
- Roads are well-marked and include route arrows
• SAG Support is available throughout all routes, including a SAG Station at Devil’s Lake Yacht Club for 40-mile & 62-mile route riders
• All riders must wear helmets
• MI law requires cyclists to ride as near to the right as practical,
with no more than two abreast.
• Children 15 years of age & under must be accompanied by a cycling adult.
- Michigan has taken numerous actions to keep residents safe and healthy during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This event will adhere to state actions and guidelines posted at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sign up HERE (INSERT LINK)
To ensure you receive your Event Shirt, register online now through August 31st
- Single Adult $40
- Family Group (immediate family with minor children) $90
Online registration fees September 1st -- September 17th
and in-person registrations on day of event at 7:00 a.m. at Adrian Plaza
- Single Adult $55
- Family Group (immediate family with minor children) $110
Registration fees are waived for all Purple Heart recipients and disabled veterans.
Local and International Support
Adrian Noon Rotary (www.adrianrotary.org) hosts and organizes this event. The Adrian Noon Rotary Club is a vibrant, creative, community-oriented club. We are growing our membership and financial capability with strong, locally committed business members who are working towards improving the quality of life within the communities we serve. Our mission is to constantly make a significant impact on the local Adrian, Michigan community and the world in which we live. We are proud to support Woodworking Warriors, a free program for veterans looking to experience or establish a career in woodworking. Thanks to a collaboration between the Adrian Noon Rotary Club and the Adrian-based Sam Beauford Woodworking Institute, the non-profit Woodworking Institute devotes every Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to this veterans’ project.
Proceeds of the Lenawee Bike Tour support great programs:
- Woodworking Warriors
- Rotary’s 100th Anniversary Clock (2021) to be erected in Comstock Park
- END POLIO NOW
For information on community events, hotel, restaurants, dining and commissary needs, check out visitlenawee.com